Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Apology.

I am going to take this time to apologize for not really explaining the last post. I was feeling overwhelmed at the fact that I had just started a blog with Katie and people would be expecting consistent posts! The reason I posted something about spending time in the word is because I believe that this is a vital part of our quest to becoming biblically feminine woman. Femininity has a lot to do with your heart. When you are close to the Lord, then you will desire to obey him and follow his commands, and the way that he desires us as omen to live becomes much clearer. So with that said, Katie and I will not always be connecting our posts to the Jane Austen era. In the long run, however, everything that we talk about will reveal more and more about our hearts and draw us closer to the Lord and his design for us as women!

No comments:

Post a Comment